We love guest posts here at The Lazy Study Guide. They are a good way of promoting yourself, and we definitely support this. If you want the guest post to be accepted please read carefully the following guidelines. We ask you to follow all of them as this will show us the level of your attentiveness.
Guest Post Guidelines
We believe that it is impossible to write a good story in less than 500 words. So, please, mind this number.
Check your texts for grammar mistakes before sending them to us.
Your post must be interesting to our readers. Our audience mostly consists of students. Adding entertaining statistics, anecdotes, and facts about your topic is a good idea.
The Internet is all about promoting each other, so you can leave a link to your personal website in the author bio section.
You may find more information about guest posting here.
How to Submit
- Send your article as a Microsoft Word document to email@example.com or use contact form.
- The subject line of your email must include words “Guest Post”.
- In the body of the letter please provide some information about yourself and why do you want to post with us.
- We will carefully read every submission and will let you know if we decide on publishing your post.
- We reserve the right to edit your guest post according to our style guidelines.